1. Where is the proposed development?
The project is located in the 200ft radial road in Kovilambakkam, Chennai.
TVS Emerald Elements, 200ft Radial Road, next to Kauvery hospital,
Kovilambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600129″
2. What is the closest landmark?
Behind Kauvery hospital, Kovilambakkam
3. Are there schools / colleges near the location?
4. What are the entertainment options near the site?
5. Is the metro station close by
The nearest metro station, which is part of upcoming Phase II metro line,
is coming near Echangadu Junction. The distance between the station and
project is ~550 meters.
6. Which are the major tech parks in the vicinity?
- India Infoline Building – 7.5 Kms, 15 mins.
- Chennai One IT SEZ – 4.8 Kms, 8 mins.
- Brigade World Trade Centre – 6.9 Kms, 15 mins.
- Ascendas International Tech Park – 10.6 Kms, 17 mins.
- DLF Downtown, Taramani – 10.1 Kms, 20 mins.
- Embassy Splendid Tech Zone – 3.9 Kms, 6 mins.
7. Are there medical facilities near the location?
- Kauvery Hospitals – Adjacent Building – 0 kms, 2 mins.
- Grace Multispeciality Hospital – 1.5 Kms, 4 mins
- KPP Multi Speciality Hospitals – 1.8 Kms, 6 mins
- DR.Kamakshi Memorial Hospitals – 2.2 Kms, 5 mins.
8. Is there a market/convenience store near the location?
- Nilgiris Supermarket – 1.4 Kms
- D Mart – 5.8 Kms
- Latha Superbazaar – 2.7 Kms, 4 mins
- Mother’s world supermarket -200mtr, 3 mins
- Saravana Selvarathnam Ultimate Store – 3.7 kms , 6 mins
9. How far is the location from Central Railway Station?
The distance between the project and the Chennai Central Railway station
is around 22 Kms & approx 40 mins
10. Are there bank branches/ATMs near the location?
HDFC bank, Radial Road – 2.2 Kms, 5 mins
SBI bank, Keelkattalai – 850 mts, 3 mins
11. What is the type of development at TVS Emerald Elements?
This is residential apartment community
12. What is the overall theme of the project?
The overall project is based on the ancient philospohy of Tanmatras. These
elements – earth, water, fire, air, and ether are considered to be the
building blocks of the world.
The amenities of the project are thoughtfully designed to cater to sensory
organs, providing a truly immersive and stimulating living experience.
Additionally, the project boasts of five stunning terraces, each designed
to elevate the senses and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding
landscapes. Whether it’s the touch of the gentle breeze, the sound of the
rustling leaves, or the visual splendor of the natural surroundings, the
sensory experience at TVS Emerald Elements is sure to leave a lasting
impression on its residents.
13. How many amenities are available here?
We have over 50+ lifestyle amenities catering to every age group. In
addition to this, an exclusive 9,000 sq.ft Clubhouse is available with
amenities like Multipurpose hall, Indoor Gymnasium, Steam and Sauna room.
We also have Five Tanmatra themed terraces of approximately 4259 Sq.ft
with a Multi Level Car parking terrace of 1473 Sq.ft for customers. The
project has a Central podium with amenities like swimming pool with kids
pool, Senior citizen area, Yoga deck, Outdoor Gym and more. For the full
list of amenities, please refer to the brochure.
14. What are the security features ?
We have 24×7 security and CCTV camera surveillance
15. What are the total number of units developed?
16. Are the apartments vaastu compliant?
Yes, 98% of the apartments are East/ North Facing
17. What is the car parking facility provided?
We have a Multi level Car park (MLCP) provided for residents. 96% of the
units (ie 787 units) will get a covered car park.
18. What types of units coming up in phase?
2 BHK 2T Compact, 2 BHK 2T Regular , 3 BHK 2T & 3 BHK 3T
19. How many towers are there in the project?
4 residential blocks + 1 Multi Level Car Parking block
20. How many floors are there in the building?
Basement + Stilt + 18 floors
21. When (In which phase) would clubhouse come up?
22. What is the loading percentage?
23. What is the width of the Internal roads?
24. What is the size of a parking space?
25. Do we have covered parking?
26. Is there visitors parking space?
27. Are solar panels provided?
28. Is there an STP and WTP
29. Is there a provision for an organic waste convertor?
30. What is the distance from MLCP to each tower & distance between each tower?
- MLCP to Block A: 12 mts
- MLCP to Block B: 84.3 mts
- MLCP to Block C: 89 Mts
- MLCP to Block D: 38.5 mts
- Block A to B: 12.1 mts
- Block B to C: 12.2mts
- Block C to D: 12.1 mts
- Block A to D: 12.4 mts
31. Is the title of the property clear?
Yes, The title of the property is clear
32. Is the property freehold or leasehold (no encroachment)?
It is a freehold property.
33. Is there any loans against the property / loans for construction
We have a loan morgaged in favour of TATA Capital Financial services
34. What are the legal cases pending and how will they affect me?
There are no pending litigations against the property
35. Is the project approved by all authorities and RERA
Yes, it is approved. RERA number (TN/01/Building/00206/2023)
36. What are the registration charges and stamp duty charges?
On receipt of 10%: Agreement for sale & agreement for
construction will be executed & to be registered within 4 months from
the date of agreement.
Agreement for sale: 1% will be payable
Agreement for construction: 2% will be payable
Notice of posession/ handing over: Sale deed will be executed for
the Undivided Share of land (UDS) closer to the handing over possession.
The stamp duty and registration charges will be charged on the guideline
value and the Undivided share of land (UDS)
Stamp duty: 2% (Subject to government regulations)
Registration Charges: 7% to be payable to the government
authorities The stamp duty and Registration charges are subject to change
and applicable at the time of registration of the documents
37. What is the % of TDS charged?
TDS is applicable on the cost of the apartment exceeding 50 Lakhs. 1% will
be payable on the total cost of the apartment excluding Stamp Duty
Registration, Maintenance, Corpus Fund. The TDS % has to be payable to the
government on completion of each milestone. In case of late payment,
penality will be charged for the delay. Total cost – Corpus fund – GST-
Stamp duty & registration
39. How big is the overall project?
40. Is it a Joint venture project?
41. What is the total ground coverage?
42. What are the different types of developments coming up?
43. In how many Towers in the project developed?
4 blocks and one Multi Level Car Parking
44. Who did the concept design?
P&T Consultants Pte Ltd, Singapore
45. Who are the architectural design consultants?
P&T Consultants Pte Ltd, Singapore and Kharche Associates is local
46. Who did the landscape design?
Deeproots Design, Singapore
47. Who is the engineering consultant
Design Tree Service Consultants, Bangalore
48. Have Plans been approved for the Project?
49. When is the possession? (tentative)
- Apartments are being developed in 2 (two) phases in Project TVS Emerald
- Estimated Project completion date for Phase 1 is 30.06.2027 with a grace
period of further 12 (Twelve) months.
50. What is the payment schedule?
Payment schedule will be as per the stages of milestone completion. Please
find the milestones below
51. What is the Application/ EOI money payable?
- Rs. 1 Lakh for Standard EOI
- Rs. 5 Lakhs(Non refundable) for Elite EOI, where customer(s) can give
upto 2 preferences for their unit
- The balance of the 10% of the value of the unit has to be paid by
customer during allotment day
52. What will be Agreement Value ?
Agreement value of each unit will be mentioned in the cost sheet or
agreement for the unit
53. What is the mode of payment?
UPI Payment, Card (Debit or Credit), Online Transfer, Internet Banking, cheque, DD
Fund transfer details: Name : EHTL (Emerald Haven Towers Limited) A/c
No : 50200078061926 Bank : HDFC Bank Ltd Branch : R K Salai IFS Code :
54. What are the charges trasnfer of ownership (assignment) charges?
2% on the construction cost provided the customer clears all the current
55. What is the delay / outstanding payment clause?
It is the responsibility of the Applicant(s) to adhere to timely payments
as per the invoice, and in the event of any delay in payment, the
Applicant(s) shall pay interest as per the highest MCLR (Highest Marginal
Cost of Lending Rate of State Bank of India) + 2% to the Company from the
date of raising the demand till the date of payment.
56. Can I pay 100% down payment Upfront?
No, but you can pay 95% upfront ( 10% + 85% post agreement)
57. What is the down Payment discount
Basis payment timeline of the customer, rebate will be shared on case to
58. What are the additional charges to be paid? ( in addition to basic selling price – BSP)
- Car Parking charges
- Preferential Location charges
- Clubhouse membership charges
- TNEB Charges
- DG back up charges
- Infrastructure Charges
- Solar panel
- Advance Maintenance charges
- Interest free corpus fund
- Registration Charges (During Hand over of the unit)
59. What is my responsibility for disbursement of instalments through HFI’s?
To connect with our banking team for the support of loan arrangements and all documents need to be submitted for Loan approval within 7 days from the date of signing the Application form post which the bank will disburse the funds as per the payment schedule.
60. Is payment schedule flexible?
No, the payments has to be made as per the payment schedule mentioned in the cost sheet.
61. How many banks have approved the project?
We have tieups with all major banks for this project. Listed below
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Tata Capital
- Bajaj Housing Finance
- Navi Finserv
- L&T Housing Finance
- AXIS Bank
- Yes Bank
- Vasthu Housing Finance
62. When will agreement be executed?
On the day of allotment or within 7 days from the date of booking
agreement wil be executed
63. What are the types of agreements to be signed by the purchaser?
Agreement For Sale – Will be executed after the payment of 10% and
to be registered within 4 months from the date of making 10% payment and
execution of the agreement and
Agreement For Construction –Will be executed after the payment of
10% and to be registered within 4 months from the date of making 10%
payment and execution of the agreement and
Sale Deed – will be executed and registered at the time of handing
over possession after receiving the payment of 100%
64. When will the allotment letter be issued ?
Within 24 hours from the date of booking
65. What if I want to cancel my booking?
- In the event of the Applicant(s) not willing to sign the agreements for
sale and construction or cancels the booking before signing the
agreements for sale and construction, cancellation charges of
Rs.5,00,000 will be deducted from the booking amount and the balance
amount (if any) will be refunded within 30 days from the date of such
cancellation or expiry of timeline for signing the agreements.
- In case of cancellation after signing the agreements, the terms and
conditions as stipulated therein the agreements for sale and
construction shall be applicable. On cancellation, the Company is
entitled to allot the unit cancelled by the applicant/s to any third
party at its sole discretion. The Applicant(s) shall not have any
further rights or claims whatsoever against the Company on the cancelled
66. Have you received construction finance for your project?
Yes, we have received construction finance for our project
67. Who would maintain the building?
Developer will initially maintain the project through professional
agencies from the date of handover and subsequently RWA will take over the
68. What would be the maintenance charges?
Rs.5 per Sq.ft (Approx.) of the apartment sale area
69. Who will provide the electricity?
70. What’s the Electricity load?
2BHK – 6.7KW and 3BHK – 8.3KW
71. What is the DG Power Backup?
2 BHK – 1KW and 3 BHK – 1.5KW and common area – 100%
72. STP Capacity
STP – 215 KLD and GWTP – 390 KLD
75. Can two flats be bought and combined into one flat?
76. Are modifications permitted in the apartments?
No customisation / modifications permitted
77. Are kitchen counter slabs provided in the apartment?
No, Kitchen counter slabs will not be provided in the apartment.
78. Has the plan been approved by the Authorities?
79. What is the kind of foundation and the depth?
Raft foundation, depth as per Structural design
80. Can the developer apply the flooring/finishing as I customise?
No customisation is allowed
81. Is the water potable?
Basic water treatment is done for potable water
82. Can I buy Bare Flat ?
83. What is the Carpet area efficiency of the unit?
84. When is the construction starting at site?
Construction activity has already commenced – Excavation is under progress
85. In case I wish to cancel the unit after the application amount is paid?
In the event of the Applicant(s) not willing to sign the agreements for
sale and construction or cancels the booking before signing the agreements
for sale and construction, cancellation charges of Rs.5,00,000 will be
deducted from the booking amount and the balance amount (if any) will be
refunded within 30 days from the date of such cancellation or expiry of
timeline for signing the agreements. In case of cancellation aer signing
the agreements, the terms and conditions as stipulated therein the
agreements for sale and construction shall be applicable. On cancellation,
the Company is entitled to allot the unit cancelled by the applicant/s to
any third party at its sole discretion. The Applicant(s) shall not have
any further rights or claims whatsoever against the Company on the
86. What if I wish to change the unit at the time of launch?
Depends on availability of apartment and the price prevailing at that
point of time will also be taken into consideration.
87. When can I sign an agreement on the said Unit?
You can sign the agreement for Sale and construction on the day of
88. What documents will I get after the booking?
If Allotment is done – Signed Copy of Allotment Letter, Subsequent Demand
Letter, Receipts towards payment of 10% and Legal title documents in a
89. When is the possession?
Estimated Project completion date for Phase 1 is 30.06.2027 with a grace
period of further 12 (Twelve) months.
90. What is the applicability of the current pricing?
The current pricing is applicable only till allotment day. The price is
subject to revision without any prior notice.
91. What is saleable area of diff apartments
- 2 BHK 2TC – 934 Sq.Ft.
- 2 BHK 2T – 994 – 1101 Sq.Ft
- 3 BHK 2T – 1438 – 1440 Sq.Ft.
- 3 BHK 3T – 1586 – 1643 Sq.Ft.
92. What is the size of the Clubhouse?
93. How many storeys are in the Clubhouse?
It is part of Block D with G + 1 structure, Double height multi purpose
hall at first floor level and yoga deck at terrace level.
94. What are the other amenities inside the clubhouse?
Reception, Lounge, Workstations for WFH, Multi-purpose hall, Gymnasium,
Games room, Male changing room, Female changing room, Steam and Sauna (2
nos, one for male and one for female), Separate lift for club house, Space
for open yoga deck at terrace.
95. What is the construction method used?
96. What is the flooring material used in the master bedroom, living/ dining, toilets, Kitchen, Balcony and utility?
- Vitrified tiles of 600x600mm size in
foyer, living, dining, kitchen, bedrooms.
- Ceramic tiles flooring of size 300x300mm in
balconies, utility and toilets.
- Toilet wall dado size is 300x600mm.
97. What is the wood used for the main door?
98. What is the wood used for the internal doors?
99. What is the wood used for the Toilet doors?
100. What is the material used for windows?
101. What is the paint used inside the apartment?
102. What are the provisions given inside the kitchen?
Open kitchen for modular kitchen provision
103. What are the fittings inside the toilet?
- Ceramic tiles for flooring and wall tiles upto 7’height
- Sanitary Fixtures – EWC/Wash basin of standard reputed make
- CP Fittings – Chromium plated fittings.
- PVC False ceiling
104. Is the title of the property clear?
105. Is the property freehold or leasehold (no encroachment)?
106. What are the legal cases pending and how will they affect me?
There are no pending litigations against the property
107. Is the project approved by all authorities and RERA
- Yes, it is approved.
- RERA number (TN/01/Building/00206/2023)
108. Is it a Joint venture project?
109. Has the OSR area & approach road been gifted to the local body ?
Yes, they have been gifted.
110. What is the area % gifted towards OSR ?
111. What is the % allocated for UDS?
112. Name of the Land owner of the Property
Emerald Haven Towers Limited
113. Project Lands Comprised in how many survey Nos.
17/1B1B, 17/1B2B, 17/2B1, 17/2B2, 17/2B3, 23/1, 23/2, 23/3, 26/5A, 26/8,
27, 28/2, 28/3, 29/1, 30/1, 30/2A, 30/2B1, 30/2B2, 30/2B3, 31/1B, 31/2A1A,
31/2A1B, 31/2A2, 31/2B2, 31/3A, 31/3B, 31/4B, 33/2B, 33/3B, 33/4, 34/1A,
34/1B, 34/2B, 34/2B, 34/3, 34/4A, 34/4B, 34/5A, 34/5B, 34/6A1, 34/6A2,
34/6B, 34/7A, 34/7B, 34/8A, 34/8B
114. Whether Title documents be given to the Purchaser ?
Yes, electronic copy of the title documents will be provided to the
115. When will the title documents be provided ?
Electronic copy of the title documents will be provided after payment of
116. What are all the documents that will be provided to the Purchaser?
- Title documents of the Project lands and revenue records
- Upto date Encumbrance certificate
- Approved Plans with Proceedings,
- MOA, AOA & COI of the Developer Company and
- Legal Opinion on the Project..
117. Are the Project Lands mortgaged? If yes with whom ?
Yes, the project lands have been mortgaged with TATA Capital Financial
118. When will the mortgage be released?
Mortgage with respect to the specific apartment / UDS will be released
before registration and a NOC will be obtained from the lender
119. When will the NOC be obtained?
NOC will be obtained before registration of Agreement for sale &
120. Are the Agreements for Sale and Construction one and the same or distinct?
Agreements for Sale and Construction are distinct but are co- extensive.
Default in one will be automatically construed as a default in the other.
121. What if I/We do not register within the said period of 4 months ?
Penalty of 10 times (applicable stamp duty and registration fee) will be
payable by the Purchaser.
122. The project falls within which Sub- Registrar office
123. The project falls within which District Registrar office
124. The project situated within which Village, Taluk, District
Kovilambakkam, Tambaram, Chengalpattu