TVS Emerald Green Enclave: Premium low-rise residences in Porur.
Living in a harmonious balance, with nature and oneself. Isn't that the dream?
A space where the professional and personal can co-exist? A space where your well-being is a top priority?
Our homes near Porur invite you to live anew, a space that encourages you to engage with nature. These low rise residences are designed for those who are seeking something different. Those who care about being present every minute.
Our latest offering has been designed to offer you all the perks of a gated-community, with the same thoughtful design, same handpicked amenities and the same signature TVS Emerald luxury!
Our latest launch is strategically located at Paraniputhur, just 10 minutes away from Porur junction, thereby connecting you with Chennai’s major employment and entertainment hubs. The project is also close to educational institutions, hospitals and essential services. So you are never too far away from the things that matter to you.
- Annai Grace Hospital – 1.5 Kms
- Lakshmi Hospital – 2.6 Kms
- Kedar hospital – 3.2 Kms
- SRMC – 3.4 Kms
- JK Hospital – 5.1 Kms
- MIOT International – 7.5 Kms
- Vijaya Hospital – 9.8 Kms
- SIMS Hospital – 10.3 Kms
- Shri Kamakshi Amman Temple (Mangadu) – 2.7 Kms
- SB Cinemas – 4.9 Kms
- Super Saravana Stores – 5.0 Kms
- Ganesh Cinemas – 5.3 Kms
- AGS Cinemas – 7.2 Kms
- INOX National – 7.8 Kms
- Chennai Trade Centre – 8.0 Kms
- Forum Vijaya Mall – 9.9 Kms
- EVP Carnival Cinemas – 11.0 Kms
- Proposed Metro Station at Iyappanthangal – 2.5 Kms
- Porur Junction – 3.7 Kms
- Chennai International Airport – 10.0 Kms
- Alandur Metro – 10.4 Kms
- CMBT Metro – 12.4 Kms
- Most Premium Low-Rise Residences in Porur
- Very Low-Density Development – Only 50 Families Per Acre
- 57% Undivided Share of Land (UDS) – Highest across TVS Emerald Projects
- 62% Open Space
- 5.6 Parks in the Entire Development
- 75+ Amenities
- Grand Clubhouse of 13,000 sqft.
- Floor Plan
- Master Plan
- 360° View
Indoor Badminton Court
Indoor Games Room
Reflexology Path & 8 Shape Walk